Snapchat is one of the most popular and fastest growing social media apps of the present time. The app is mostly used by millennials and young adults to keep a tap on their friends, exchange snaps, post stories, and do so much more. Lately, the application has come up with an interactive location sharing feature, which is known as Snap Map. If you want to learn more about this Snapchat tracker, then you have come to the right place. In this guide, we will teach you how to track someone on Snapchat in a detailed manner with its native map feature as well as third-party solutions.
Part 1: Why we need to hack someone’s Snapchat Location?
Although Snapchat is an extremely popular social app, it is certainly not the safest. These days, a lot of children use the app and get exposed to inappropriate content on it. Since “snaps” are only temporary, it promotes kids to share too much information with each other. If they are in touch with a predator, then they can misuse their photos or manipulate your kids.
Also, by using a Snapchat location tracker, you would be able to know the real-time whereabouts of your kids. The Snapchat GPS feature is quite easy to use and is interactive in nature. It will load the exact location of your kids, letting you keep an eye on them without calling them all the time.
Part 2: Is it Possible to Track Someone on Snapchat?
As surprising as it might sound, there are multiple ways to learn how to hack Snapchat location of someone else. You can do it by using a third-party device hacker or even make the most of Snap Map, which is Snapchat’s inbuilt location tracker. Though, in order to use Snap Map to track someone else’s location, the following prerequisites should be met:
- You must be friends with the user on Snapchat whom you wish to track.
- The GPS location service on their device should be turned on.
- They should be sharing their live location with you. If you are already friends with them on Snapchat, you can request them to share location with you.
- They should not be using Snapchat in the “ghost” mode.
Since the feature gives access to any user to stop sharing their location, a lot of people try dedicated device trackers instead. We have covered both of these Snapchat tracker solutions in the coming sections.
Part 3: How to use Snapchat Map to Track your Friend’s Location?
If you are already friends with someone on Snapchat and they have enabled the location sharing feature with you, then you can follow this approach. By taking the assistance of Snapchat GPS, you can keep an eye on their whereabouts. To learn how to track someone on Snapchat, just follow these steps:
1.To start with, just launch Snapchat on your phone and stay on its home (the camera) tab. Now, just pinch out the screen. The gesture would be similar to zooming out a photo.
2. This will automatically load the Snap Map feature on the screen. An overview of the map will be displayed with various bitmojis representing your friends.
3. Simply tap on the bitmoji of any friend whose location you wish to know. This will automatically zoom their position, letting you know their precise whereabouts.
4. Apart from that, you can also tap on the search bar and type the name of any contact (friend) that you wish to locate.
Part 4: How to Turn off the Snapchat Tracker Feature?
While the Snapchat location tracker is a friendly feature to keep an eye on our friends and family, it can backfire at times. For instance, if your kid is in touch with a predator on Snapchat, then they can track them anytime. Therefore, it is highly recommended to turn the Snapchat GPS feature off in order to protect your privacy. You can easily disable Snapchat location tracker by following these steps:
1. Simply launch Snapchat and go to the Map by pinching out the screen of the home page. Now, click on the gear icon on the top of the screen.
2. Alternatively, you can also go to your Snapchat profile and tap on the gear icon to access Snapchat settings.
3. Here, you can see a feature that can help you customize how you share your location on Snapchat. It can be with friends or a customized list.
4. Also, there is an option for “Ghost Mode” which will disable the location sharing feature on Snapchat altogether. Simply turn it on so that you can use Snapchat in a ghost mode, without sharing your location.
5. Apart from that, you can also go to your phone’s Settings > Apps/App Permissions > Snapchat. From here, disable the location tracking (GPS) permission for Snapchat.
Part 5: How to Track Snapchat with Spyzie [easy and simple]
As you can see, the inbuilt feature of Snapchat tracker can easily be manipulated by a user, as per their convenience. Therefore, you can’t rely on it to track someone else’s location all the time. The best alternative to Snapchat location tracker feature is a dedicated device tracking app like Spyzie. It will let you track the exact live location of a device remotely from anywhere you want. Apart from tracking their location, you can also read their Snapchat messages as well (even when they are deleted afterward).
- With Spyzie, you can track the real-time location of the target device whenever you want.
- Since the device tracker supports a stealth mode, the targeted user can’t detect its presence.
- You can also read the messages exchanged on their Snapchat remotely and even view the saved snaps as well.
- Apart from Snapchat, the tracker can also be used to spy on other popular apps like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Line, etc.
- It will also let you access the saved photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and every other detail on the device.
- You can even take the screenshot of the device remotely without being noticed.
- Its keylogger will maintain a detailed log of every keystroke made on the phone.
- There is no need to root the target Android phone to use Spyzie.
If you want to learn how to hack Snapchat location of any user with Spyzie, then follow these steps:
Step 1: Create a Spyzie account
Firstly, click below buttons to have a trail of Spyzie and log-in to your account.
To finish the initial setup wizard, select the type of the device you wish to track (Android, in this case) and buy your Spyzie subscription.
Step 2: Install the tracker
Now, you need to access the target device once and go to its Settings > Security to turn on app installation from unknown sources.
After that, launch any web browser and go to Spyzie’s website once again. From here, you can download the tracking APK file.
Install the Spyzie device tracker and log-in to your own account here. Also, grant the app all the needed permissions (like location access) and start monitoring the phone. If you don’t want them to detect its presence, then just remove the Spyzie app icon from the home screen.
Step 3: Start tracking Snapchat
Once Spyzie has been successfully installed, you can go to its web-based dashboard to track their location. Visit the “Locations” tab and a map will appear, depicting their real-time whereabouts.
Furthermore, you can go to the Social Apps > Snapchat section to view the exchanged messages on Snapchat remotely. There are several other features of Spyzie that you can explore from here.
Part 6: How to Track Snapchat via mSpy
This is another solution that you can try instead of the inbuilt Snapchat tracker feature. Just like Spyzie, mSpy is also a spying app that can track the live location of a device. Also, it can track the snaps and messages that are exchanged on Snapchat. Once the Snapchat location tracker is installed, you can go to its web dashboard to access its features.
- By taking the assistance of mSpy, you can get live access to the device location on an interactive map.
- It will also let you access to the messages that are exchanged on Snapchat and other IM apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Kik, etc.
- It can also access all the important details on the device like its photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, and more.
- In order to use the Snapchat tracker feature of mSpy, you need to root (or jailbreak) the target device first.
You can follow these basic steps to learn how to track Snapchat of any user remotely with mSpy.
Step 1: Get an mSpy subscription
Firstly, you need to visit the official website of mSpy and create your account. Furthermore, buy a relevant subscription for the device of your choice.
Step 2: Install the tracking app
Now, you need to physically access the device once and root/jailbreak it. You can do it by using any freely available feature or get in touch with an mSpy executive. Once it is done, you can just install the mSpy tracking app on the phone. Complete the installation by logging in to your account and entering your authentication code.
Step 3: Track their Snapchat
After completing the installation, you can just go to the web-based dashboard of mSpy on any device. From its home, you can access all kinds of features. There is an option to track the real-time location of the device on its map. Also, you can go to the social segment to view the messages exchanged on Snapchat.
Now when you know different ways to use a Snapchat tracker, you can easily keep an eye on your friends and family. Since the native solution of Snapchat location tracker is not that reliable, we recommend using a device tracker like Spyzie. A highly secure and functioning Snapchat GPS tracker, it will come handy to in different ways. Not just Snapchat, you can use it to track other social apps and vital details of the device. Feel free to give it a try and share this guide with others to teach them how to track someone on Snapchat as well.