Can I view someone else’s Snapchat conversation history without letting them know?
If a similar query has brought you here, then this would probably be the last guide that you will read. Snapchat, being a highly secretive app, lets its users chat and share photos without any trace. This encourages a lot of teenagers to use the app for inappropriate reasons and trick their parents. Now, you can be a step ahead of your kids by learning how to spy on someone’s Snapchat. Read on as this extensive guide on using a Snapchat spy app for Android and iPhone will certainly fulfill your requirements.
How can I see Snapchat Chat History of my Kids?
One of the many reasons why Snapchat is so popular is because the shared messages and snaps are not saved by default. Once the messages are read by the recipient, they are automatically deleted from Snapchat. Though, if you wish, you can save any Snapchat message to its archive. To do this, just tap and hold the message on the conversation thread. Now, it will be saved on Snapchat and would be highlighted in grey. If it is not highlighted, then it means the message would be deleted as soon as you close the thread.
Alternatively, users can also take the screenshot of the chat to save messages. Therefore, you can either go to the saved screenshots of the device or the chat history to view the saved Snapchat conversation history.
Why Spy on Someone’s Snapchat?
There could be all kinds of reasons for choosing to find someone on Snapchat or spying on their activities. If you are a parent, then you can have either of the following reasons to use a Snapchat spy.
- Your kids might be exposed to any indecent or inappropriate content on Snapchat.
- They could be chatting with someone without letting you know (and leaving no trace on the app).
- Chances are that your kids might be exchanging any indecent content with their friends on the app or posting inappropriate snaps as their stories.
- Snapchat also has a lot of online predators who might be in touch with your kids as well.
- Your kids can be addicted to social media and apps like Snapchat. This can affect their psychological growth and studies.
- If you are in a relationship, your partner might be chatting with someone else on Snapchat without telling you.
How to Look at Someone Else’s Snapchat?
Although Snapchat is pretty restricted and secure, there are a few techniques to spy on it. One of the most reliable ways to spy on someone’s Snapchat is Spyzie. It works on every leading Android and iOS device with dedicated Snapchat spy features. This means, you can read all the messages exchanged on Snapchat (saved or deleted) as well as the shared media content. One of the best things about Spyzie is that it is extremely easy to use and will not need any prior technical experience. Here are some of the other features of Spyzie that you would like.
- Using the Snapchat spy, you can view the exchanged messages on the app (even when they are deleted) remotely on its dashboard.
- It will even let you access all kinds of photos, videos, and snaps posted on the app. You can also view the media they have posted on their Snapchat story or the Snapchat screenshots they have saved.
- Apart from that, you can also spy on several other social apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, LINE, WeChat, Twitter, Instagram, and so on.
- It is a complete device tracker that can also let you monitor the browser history, saved photos, contacts, messages, notes, voice memos, and numerous other details.
- You can even take screenshots of the device remotely without getting detected or view all the keystrokes typed on it.
- Spyzie is compatible with all the leading Android and iOS devices, and will not need any jailbreak/rooting access.
If you wish to learn how to see the Snapchat conversation history of a device using Spyzie, then follow these steps:
Step 1: Sign up for a new Spyzie account
Firstly, you need to visit the below button and create a new user account. Just provide a working email id and set up a strong password to proceed.Free Trail NowAndroid Free Trail NowiOS
Subsequently, you need to enter some basic details about the device owner and select the platform of the target phone – Android or iPhone.
Step 2: To Spy on an iPhone
If you wish to spy on an iOS device, then you just need to log-in to the iCloud account that is already linked to the device. While you don’t even need to access the device physically, make sure that its iCloud sync is enabled.
Step 3: To Spy on an Android
If the target device is an Android, then you need to access it first and go to its Settings > Security. From here, you need to turn on the app installation feature from unknown sources.
After that, launch any web browser and visit Spyzie’s website to download the APK version of its tracker. Just tap on the downloaded APK file to start the installation of Spyzie.
Once the app is installed, log-in to your Spyzie account, and grant the app the needed permissions to access your device details.
In the end, just grant it the administrator access and start monitoring the device. If you don’t want it to be detected, then just get rid of the app’s icon from its home. In this way, it will keep running in the stealth mode.
Step 4: Spy on Snapchat Remotely
Now, all you got to do is visit your own Spyzie account and access the device details from its web-based dashboard. To view the Snapchat conversation history, you can just visit the Social Apps > Snapchat feature from its sidebar.
Besides that, you can also access its keylogger to view all the keystrokes typed on the phone or even take its screenshots without getting detected. There are plenty of other features in this spy app that you can further explore.
I’m sure that after reading this guide on how to see Snapchat conversation history, you would be able to meet your requirements. As you can see, the app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and does not need any root or jailbreak access as well. Since this Snapchat spy app runs in a stealth mode, it will make it possible for you to monitor someone else’s device without getting detected. All of this makes it a must-have device tracker for every iPhone or Android device out there.Free Trail NowAndroid Free Trail NowiOS